Warnings when running with -Xcheck:jni

Kevin Rushforth kevin.rushforth at oracle.com
Wed Sep 21 18:17:56 UTC 2016

We do care at least about the first one (pending exceptions), and we
should fix them. Can you file a bug?

As for the 'exceeds capacity' warning for JNI local refs we haven't in
general cared about these (I don't know of any VM for which this would
cause a problem), but we still might want to see if we can do something
to silence these warnings.

Thanks.

-- Kevin