javapackager feedback and questions

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 11:39:39 UTC 2017

Hi Victor,

I have raised an issue on JBS via http://bugreport.java.com/ for this (ID
given to me *9051766*):
> Looks like there is a bug when you specify systemWide=true on the MacOSX
in non-gui mode.

I don't have an account on it, so I might not be able to amend or add new
details to it. If I had to add a word or two to the subject or title of the
issue, how do I do it?

The other doc issues I'll raise as a combined documentation issue, id
*9051768*.

Let me know if you have any other questions or need anything else from me.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Mani

@theNeomatrix369 <http://twitter.com/theNeomatrix369>  |  Blog
<http://neomatrix369.wordpress.com/>  |  @adoptopenjdk | Dev communities

Meet-a-Project - MutabilityDetector <https://github.com/MutabilityDetector>
 |  Github <https://github.com/neomatrix369>  | Slideshare
<https://www.slideshare.net/neomatrix369>  | LinkedIn
<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/mani-sarkar/71/a77/39b>

Come to Devoxx UK 2018: http://www.devoxx.co.uk/

Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come
chasing after you!