javadoc changes [was: openjfx-dev Digest, Vol 73, Issue 25]

Kevin Rushforth kevin.rushforth at oracle.com
Fri Dec 15 21:39:25 UTC 2017

[fixed subject line]

The freeze for the last planned integration prior to RDP2 will be on
1/15/2018 (end of the day Pacific time), so this is the deadline. RDP2
starts on 1/18/2018. See the jdk10 project page [1] for all JDK 10 dates.

I hope to fix at least a first pass of the build instructions to get rid
of obsolete or incorrect instructions, and get something usable for each
platform next week (before the Christmas holiday in the US).

As for javadoc changes, are these simple changes to the text that you
will propose? If so, it might be something we could add to JDK-8188314
(Fix typos in FX API docs) or maybe a follow-on, in which case you could
just send diffs or email comments to attach to the JBS issue. Or is it
something else you had in mind? Anything much beyond simple javadoc
fixes should probably wait for the next release, but that still leaves a
fair bit of room for improvements to the docs that can still go into 10
if you are of a mind to to do it.

-- Kevin

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/10/