Innovation (Was: WebView and WebGL)

Nir Lisker nlisker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 00:25:39 UTC 2017

I don't mind giving it a go but I wouldn't like doing the work and then it
not getting implemented (if the result is a success).

Personally, I think that the first thing we should do is make a list of
what exactly it is we are trying to do if only to get a sense of the
magnitude and be sure we have enough of the right people to finish it. Then
we would, in all probability, need to write a JEP (
http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/1) which also means we will need a project
lead. Then follow the JEP road and hope for the best I guess.