Gradle test fail; DLLS are missing (Windows 10)

David Bimamisa ketchxup at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 25 12:18:39 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm trying to build OpenJFX-8u on a Windows 10 machine and I stuck in the
test task of the fxpackager module. I'm getting the following exception:

com.oracle.tools.packager.APITest > testRuntimes FAILED
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Not found MSVC dlls  at
com.oracle.tools.packager.windows.WinAppBundler.copyMSVCDLLs(WinAppBundler.java:320)
        at
com.oracle.tools.packager.windows.WinAppBundler.doBundle(WinAppBundler.java:277)
        at
com.oracle.tools.packager.windows.WinAppBundler.execute(WinAppBundler.java:586)
        at com.oracle.tools.packager.APITest.testRuntimes(APITest.java:135)

It seems that some DLLs (e.g.
file:/[..]/modules/fxpackager/build/classes/test/com/oracle/tools/packager/windows//vcruntime100.dll)
are missing.

Can you give some hints on how to solve this problem?

Best regards
David