Repositories, AdoptOpenJDK and github

Nir Lisker nlisker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:35:00 UTC 2018

> Accepting a PR in github does not require the *formal* process of creating
> webrevs etc, but it requires discussion about the issue with reviewers of
> OpenJFX.

Doesn't that mean that accepting a fix into GitHub is equivalent to
accepting it into OpenJFX? In that case there shouldn't be any edge cases.
The only difference is that the patch delivery system is different. After a
PR is accepted, the GitHub patch should be converted to an OpenJFX patch.
Webrev or not webrev seems to me like a tooling issue.

Having a small number of JBS bugs that are low hanging fruit will be good
> to see how the flow works.

I'm still not sure about all the steps. In order to submit a PR I need
GitHub permissions? Can you know if I signed the OCA?

- Nir

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 5:55 PM, Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth at oracle.com