[Rev 02] RFR: 8236839: System menubar removed when other menubars are created or modified

Johan Kaving github.com+725090+jkaving at openjdk.java.net
Thu Feb 6 13:46:07 UTC 2020

On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 13:18:00 GMT, Johan Kaving <github.com+725090+jkaving at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> modules/javafx.controls/src/test/java/test/javafx/scene/control/skin/MenuBarSkinTest.java line 33:
>>
>>> 32: import com.sun.javafx.stage.WindowHelper;
>>> 33: import javafx.scene.control.MenuItem;
>>> 34: import test.com.sun.javafx.pgstub.StubToolkit;
>>
>> Minor: can you move this next to the other `javafx.scene.control` imports? (I know they aren't all sorted, but most are)
>
> Of, course - I've added a commit that moves the import statement.

> I just realised that I did not make the commit with the same email address that I used on the OCA (but both addresses are linked to my GitHub account).

And I now did the mistake of committing using the email address on the OCA, which is different than the one used in the previous commit.
`jcheck` complained about the differing email addresses so I have force pushed a commit using the same address as before.