Request for adding my github userid ..

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Sat Feb 22 16:33:25 UTC 2020

What openjdk ID would this be associated with ?
I don't see a Rony Flatscher in the census : https://openjdk.java.net/census

Rony, Have you made contributions and been granted author status ?
If yes, where is it on that page ? If not, then you need to make
contributions
(not just sign the OCA) before you get author status and until then
there is nothing
with which to associate your github id.

-phil