TableCell: how to find the origin of fishy code?

Jonathan Giles jonathan at jonathangiles.net
Tue Jul 6 09:22:40 UTC 2021

Seeing as I wrote the code, I wish I could remember why it is that way, but
I unfortunately can't. My initial instinct is that this was unintentional,
but I can't discount the possibility that a reason exists.

I probably have much earlier versions of the code lying around, so I could
research it if necessary, but I'd suggest making it consistent first and
seeing if anything jumps out at you.

-- Jonathan