RFR: 8294809: ListenerHelper for managing and disconnecting listeners [v12]

Kevin Rushforth kcr at openjdk.org
Wed Nov 23 13:32:33 UTC 2022

I made a [similar comment](https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/908#pullrequestreview-1168974400) about not using the `I` prefix earlier. Before this can be considered for public API (which won't be soon), this interface will need to be renamed. It seems best to discuss what it should be renamed to as part of the larger discussion about the API surface, functionality, and naming, so I didn't ask that it be renamed now.