No Place for JEPs

Michael Strauß michaelstrau2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 14:31:04 UTC 2024

Hi Andy,

wouldn't these documents risk getting outdated when the codebase is
evolved? JEPs seem to be most relevant at the time when a feature is
proposed. I think I'd rather have documentation colocated with the
code itself, this makes it easier to keep the documentation in sync
with the actual implementation.