RFR: 8333919: [macOS] dragViewOffsetX/dragViewOffsetY are ignored for the dragView image [v4]

Andy Goryachev angorya at openjdk.org
Mon Aug 12 21:12:36 UTC 2024

On Mon, 12 Aug 2024 17:13:51 GMT, Lukasz Kostyra <lkostyra at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> When fixing [JDK-8233955](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8233955) offset calculation was left out, which made Dragboard offset API not work on macOS.
>>
>> This change fixes this mistake. Now drag image should be properly offset.
>
> Lukasz Kostyra has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   Merge two if image != nil statements together
>
>   Those were unnecessarily split

Another issue - out of scope for this PR - is the DRAG_DONE event missing any coordinates, regardless of whether it was dropped over the accepting target or non-accepting target or no target.  I think this was another reason I could not implement the docking framework via DnD.

{event=DRAG_DONE, screenX=0.0, screenY=0.0, sceneX=0.0, sceneY=0.0}