RFR: 8337656 iOS WebView Position

Florian Kirmaier fkirmaier at openjdk.org
Thu Aug 15 09:28:54 UTC 2024

On Thu, 1 Aug 2024 11:40:06 GMT, Florian Kirmaier <fkirmaier at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Fixing WebView on iOS
> (I couldn't compile it because I don't know how to build it for iOS, but the code should be correct.)
>
> @johanvos
> If this looks reasonable to you, can you provide a test build for @dlemmermann ?
> Then he can test it with his JFX-Central iOS version.

Just some more Feedback.
The position of the WebView on iOS is sometimes wrong.
I assume it's because its position is only updated when its layout bounds change.
But it should be updated whenever its position - relative to the scene, is changed.
Therefore, I only change what we put the listener. It's a one-line change.
(The rest is refactoring to avoid duplicated code)