Label Text Selection

Thiago Milczarek Sayão thiago.sayao at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 10:29:38 UTC 2024

Hi Dirk,

This would be great. It's a feature I miss.

On my scenario (we do a POS pharmacy software) users want to copy things
such as product code/barcode, description, etc.

I think it's not a trivial task to develop this, since labels can wrap,
ellipsise. They are inside tables and other components.

Some countries have user information protection laws, so it should not
always be enabled.

-- Thiago