Label Text Selection

Dirk Lemmermann dlemmermann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 14:09:03 UTC 2024

I have taken quizynox approach and used it for the TextView control in GemsFX. After some additions the control now supports a text selection behaviour similar to the one found in TextArea (ctrl-c, ctrl-a, stylable “highlight” properties, double click for word selection, triple click for paragraph selection, etc…).

Dirk