[Feature Proposal] Vertex Colors on TriangleMesh

Knee Snap kneester77 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 02:44:59 UTC 2024

Was hoping to get feedback on my suggestion instead, but another suggestion
doesn't work.

The idea of a CustomMesh<TVertex> is impossible to implement until after we
have fully user-supplied shader support, which I've already addressed as
being not the scope of this change (but instead it is a separate future
change which is not impacted by this) it also feels like this point may
have been missed as well.