RFR: 8334124: Rendering issues with CSS "text-shadow" in WebView [v2]

Kevin Rushforth kcr at openjdk.org
Thu Aug 29 22:08:27 UTC 2024

On Tue, 27 Aug 2024 20:21:43 GMT, Oliver Schmidtmer <duke at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> On a Shadow state update with cleared shadow, the new values were not transmitted to the Java GraphicsDecoder
>
> Oliver Schmidtmer has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   add test

The fix looks good. I verified it with the test program attached to the bug report. I also confirm that the newly added test fails without the fix and passes with the fix.

I left a few mostly minor comments on the test.

modules/javafx.web/src/test/java/test/javafx/scene/web/ShadowTest.java line 2:

> 1: /*
> 2:  * Copyright (c) 2023, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

That should be 2024.

modules/javafx.web/src/test/java/test/javafx/scene/web/ShadowTest.java line 37:

> 35: import java.awt.image.BufferedImage;
> 36: import java.io.File;
> 37: import java.io.IOException;

These last two are unused imports, along with ImageIO above.

modules/javafx.web/src/test/java/test/javafx/scene/web/ShadowTest.java line 66:

> 64:                 int noShadowCnt = 0;
> 65:                 for(int x = 0; x < 100; x++){
> 66:                     for(int y = 0; y < 200; y++){

Minor: there should be a space after the `if` and before the `{`.

modules/javafx.web/src/test/java/test/javafx/scene/web/ShadowTest.java line 69:

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1547#pullrequestreview-2270312577
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1547#discussion_r1737263898
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1547#discussion_r1737266019
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1547#discussion_r1737267170