Failing to build JavaFX

Knee Snap kneester77 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 19:48:24 UTC 2024

I am running from cygwin (not WSL) as my screenshot shows. I'll try --debug.
And yes, I have Visual Studio setup with the C++ package referenced as
required.

I do not believe there is an issue with the Visual Studio usage as it is
able to successfully compile a bunch of C++ source files prior to the
failing step.