Script4j - simplified OpenJFX API for web development.

Alex Sviridov ooo_saturn7 at mail.ru
Sun Nov 18 16:08:57 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We started a new project - Script4J (see  https://github.com/PavelKastornyy/script4j )
that will allow to use in web development simplified OpenJFX API.

We need it firstly for business CRUD applications that's why we will start from such components
as label, textarea, textfield, table, button etc. Every component will be linked to DOM
element.

Project is divided into modules and after building there are several ES2015 modules.

We hope that our project will be interesting to OpenJFX users and developers.

Any help, ideas, suggestions and bugs are welcome.

--
Best regards, Alex