Porting OpenJFX API to TypeScript

Tom Schindl tom.schindl at bestsolution.at
Wed Oct 24 06:54:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

I can not comment on licensing but Gerrit and me did some experiments on
porting OpenJFX to SVG [1] - we also looked at HTML but the code is not
there anymore I think.

This is just a PoC so codewise, ... not yet ready. The biggest problem
when porting to the web is that Web-CSS does not allow you to define
custom attributes.

After the PoC I decided that the first thing you need is a better
abstraction on the SVG level first [2| and I'm working on that now and then.

Tom

[1]https://github.com/tomsontom/webfx

--
Tom Schindl, CTO