Emissive component for PhongMaterial

Nir Lisker nlisker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 17:07:50 UTC 2019

This might not be as simple as I thought. Even though adding the
self-illumination color naively works, I suspect I need to add new blend
modes for the combinations of the self-illumination color and the map. That
is, in D3DPhongShader.h, 'SelfIlllumTotal = 2' should be replaced with an
enum and get the same treatment the specular component gets. This means the
number of pixelShaders doubles and many blending combinations (the
ShaderFunction functions) are added, which need to be generated via the
build.gradle file.

Is this correct?