Feasibility of supporting Linux Aarch64 for OpenJFX

Johan Vos johan.vos at gluonhq.com
Thu May 30 09:22:08 UTC 2019

Hi,

That would be great. AArch64 is our main target for iOS and Android as
well, so those scripts (in buildSrc/ios.gradle and android.gradle) probably
show similarities.
While working on OpenJDK 11+ on mobile (AArch64), we tried to make
abstraction of the {linux/ios/android} specifics, and that work is now
mainly OS-agnostic.
It would probably be good to have something similar in OpenJFX, with a
general AArch64 "port" that can then be extended by Linux/iOS/Android.

- Johan