[foreign] RFR 8215502: Jextract output should be self-contained

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Tue Dec 18 17:50:33 UTC 2018

Thanks for looking into this - one thing that I suggest you to do is to
replicate the jextract command line outside a jtreg test - e.g. copy
missing.h somewhere, try to extract it like this:

jextract -d classes -t test.jextract.missing missing.h

and see what happens - e.g. look inside 'classes' and see what's there

Maurizio