[vector] Keeping the samples updated

Viswanathan, Sandhya sandhya.viswanathan at intel.com
Tue Feb 19 21:37:00 UTC 2019

Hi Brian,

There are some examples in the test directory:
test/jdk/jdk/incubator/vector/
Files: AddTest.java, VectorHash.java, VectorRuns.java, VectorArrays.java

And some more in the benchmark directory:
test/jdk/jdk/incubator/vector/benchmark/src/main/java/benchmark/jdk/incubator/vector/

The above two sets of files are being updated as the API evolves.

Best Regards,
Sandhya