[foreign-abi] On invokers

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Fri Oct 25 23:55:28 UTC 2019

Sorry for the delay.

Here's a port of SysV of the programmable invoker. The code can be
improved, but passes all tests (I fixed one test in TestUpcall/Downcall
which was actually causing certain checks to be skipped, resulting in
spurious passes, so I recommend that other patches are re-tested also).
I also tried the support with a libclang port I have on top of the
foreign-abi support, and everything worked reliably.

Patch here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mcimadamore/panama/programmableInvoker-sysv/

Cheers
Maurizio