[vector] RFR: Unify VectorMaskCmp shape between x86 and aarch64

Viswanathan, Sandhya sandhya.viswanathan at intel.com
Sat Apr 18 01:00:21 UTC 2020

Hi Paul,

If the webrev looks good to you, we can proceed with check-in.
There is no problem with the Java portion or the test case.

Looks like the issue comes up when running jtreg with -avm.
Which indicates there is some problem when reusing the JVM to run jtreg tests.
It comes only when running multiple tests and never standalone and never with -ovm (default).

Best Regards,
Sandhya