small doc bug in SystemABI

Michael Zucchi notzed at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 03:41:18 UTC 2020

Hi guys,

The class doc of SystemABI says:

  * Instances of this class can be obtained by calling {@link
Foreign#getSystemABI()}

"Foreign" shouldn't be there?

I was just checking in on the state of panama after a long absence.
The changes to the low level api such as removing ForiegnUnsafe look
like an improvement and it didn't take much to convert some exploratory
test code over.  I had another comment to make about librarylookup and
classloaders clashing but it looks like that's being addressed right at
this moment.

Dunno if i'll do much more for now (like the opencl binding), motivation
and interest has completely evapourated. I'm just poking around to see
if i can spark an interest something.

Cheers,