[foreign-abi] Integrated: Improve StdLibTest to use new helpers

Maurizio Cimadamore mcimadamore at openjdk.java.net
Wed Jul 1 13:45:34 UTC 2020

This patch improves StdLibTest to use the new static accessors in MemoryAccess, as well as some of the recently added
improvements to NativeScope and MemorySegment (such as the ability to create off-heap segments from Java arrays and
back). As part of this change, as I saw that the test (probably inadvertently) depended on the var handle constant
defined in CSupport (which has also been accidentally exposed), I applied minor rewrites to also use the static
accessors in CSupport and SharedUtils.

Commit messages:
 - Improve StdLibTest to use new helpers

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/panama-foreign/pull/225/files