[foreign-jextract] RFR: Fix several failing jdk_jextract tests on Windows

Jorn Vernee jvernee at openjdk.java.net
Thu Jul 2 12:57:14 UTC 2020

Hi,

This patch fixes several failing jdk_jextract tests on Windows.

WRT Test8244959, this was failing because the default library was being used, and a wrong version of sprintf was being
found, causing a failure. I've replaced this call with a custom my_sprintf, that calls vsprintf instead, which gets the
test passing (along with some other long -> long long changes).

There was also a test that was not being run, because the jtreg tag was referencing a different test class. Since the
test that was actually referenced was failing, this caused 2 identical failures. I've changed the jtreg tag to point to
the right class.

Thanks,
Jorn

Commit messages: