[vector] Miscellaneous tests to complete coverage of X-Vector.java

Paul Sandoz paul.sandoz at oracle.com
Thu Jul 23 16:43:36 UTC 2020

Looks good, though something odd happened that I cannot explain.

It looks like a test was replaced:

     @Test(dataProvider = "intBinaryOpProvider")

-    static void ORInt256VectorTestsBroadcastLongSmokeTest(IntFunction<int[]> fa, IntFunction<int[]> fb) {
+    static void ADDInt256VectorTestsBroadcastLongSmokeTest(IntFunction<int[]> fa, IntFunction<int[]> fb) {

do you know what is going on?

Paul.