[foreign-abi] RFR: 8253360: LibraryLookup javadoc should be clearer about how to create restricted segments [v2]

Maurizio Cimadamore mcimadamore at openjdk.java.net
Fri Sep 18 16:50:59 UTC 2020

> This patch adds a better description of how clients are supposed to derive segments from a lookup symbol, by stating
> the need of keeping the symbol alive via segment attachment.
> I also fixed a missing type parameter javadoc in the VaList API.

Maurizio Cimadamore has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Repeat javadoc guidance on LibraryLookup.Symbol::address()

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/panama-foreign/pull/345/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/panama-foreign/pull/345/files/025b7cd9..1a443c73

Webrevs: