openImplicit

Michael Hall mik3hall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 11:23:56 UTC 2023

> On Apr 24, 2023, at 2:53 AM, Jorn Vernee <jorn.vernee at oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I believe on Mac you might need to run with -XstartOnFirstThread [1] to get the right thread to run OpenGL applications on.
>
> HTH,
> Jorn
>
> [1]: https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/20/docs/specs/man/java.html#extra-options-for-macos

It is started on first thread. I guess I haven’t verified that it hasn’t done a thread switch at the time of the error. But I am doubting despite the suggestion that this is currently the problem.

Thanks

DYLD_PRINT_LIBRARIES=1 DYLD_PRINT_APIS=1 java -cp .:testdemo.jar:glmacx86.jar -XstartOnFirstThread \
	--enable-native-access=ALL-UNNAMED --enable-preview \
	-Djava.library.path=/Users/mjh/Documents/java/panama/mesa-23.0.1/os/lib/:/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX12.1.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/  \
	demos.panamagl.offscreen.DemoTeapot_Offscreen_macOS

RuntimeHelper: Thread Thread[#1,main,5,main]