FW: Porting OpenJDK 6 to Stratus OpenVOS on IA32 -- cross development??

Barnes, Richard Richard.Barnes at stratus.com
Wed Sep 24 08:18:30 PDT 2008

Dalibor, Mark, and Jonathan,

Thank you for your responses to my question about cross development.  I
think we will follow the suggestions that involve using a remote JDK for
the Java portion of the port.  That will hopefully avoid any problems of
distinguishing between host and target in the Makefiles and xml files in
the porting base.

Richard