JDK 8 b117 ea test results are now available

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Sun Dec 1 00:23:53 PST 2013

On 26/11/2013 12:23, Balchandra Vaidya wrote:

> JDK 8 b117 ea test results are now available at:
> http://www.java.net/download/jdk8/testresults/testresults.html

The results page links to a "howto" page [1].

For the jdk tests then giving jtreg a list of directories (cat
dir.list). I don't know if you've tried the jtreg groups yet but I think
this should be able to mostly replace the hand maintained list of
directories. I think for the subset of the tests that you are running
the specifying ":jdk_core :jdk_svc :jdk_beans :jdk_imageio" should cover
the tests that you are running.

-Alan

[1] http://download.java.net/jdk8/testresults/docs/howtoruntests.html