JDK 8 b118 ea test results are now available

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Wed Dec 11 09:55:56 PST 2013

Balchandra,

The important part of that of interest here is the part about "calls
jtreg commands
(one each for jdk, langtools and hotspot) with those recommended
options".

Is there a way you could post here the segment of the script that does that?

Alternatively, that segment of the script could be a candidate for a
target in
one or more test/Makefile files.

-- Jon