How to contribute to the Adopt OpenJDK and OpenJDK ?

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 00:34:25 UTC 2015

Hi all, Martijn,

The gitbook has now been transfered to the adoptopenjdk organisation, the
new location is
https://www.gitbook.com/book/adoptopenjdk/adoptopenjdk-getting-started-kit/details,
the providers of gitbook have made forwarding arrangements, any old links
will get redirected to the new location.

Also with that I have also moved the adopt-openjdk-kiss-vagrant to the
adoptopenjdk organisation (see
https://github.com/AdoptOpenJDK/adopt-openjdk-kiss-vagrant).

Please give it a whirl and get back to us if you have spotted any issues.

Cheers,
Mani