Mainline is broken?

yangfei at iscas.ac.cn yangfei at iscas.ac.cn
Mon Aug 29 23:39:36 UTC 2022

Hi Aleksey,

Great to know that it resolves the problem :-)
We witnessed silmilar issues were happening infrequently in JDK mainline resulting in build failures on linux-riscv64.
Those issues are supposed to be exposed during the PR integration process.
And this reminds me of the GHA support for linux-riscv64: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8283929
Is this still on your radar?

Thanks,
Fei</riscv-port-dev at openjdk.org></shade at redhat.com>