回复:RISC-V port is upstreamed !

Xiaolin Zheng yunyao.zxl at alibaba-inc.com
Thu Mar 24 11:49:16 UTC 2022

Bravo and congrats!

Thank your team and reviewers for the elaborate efforts for upstreaming!

Best Regards,
Xiaolin

Thanks,
Xiaolin------------------------------------------------------------------
发件人:Yangfei (Felix)<felix.yang at huawei.com>
日 期:2022年03月24日 19:36:14
收件人:riscv-port-dev at openjdk.java.net<riscv-port-dev at openjdk.java.net>
主 题:RISC-V port is upstreamed !

Hi,

With the help of the community, the RISC-V port has been integrated into JDK main-line and becomes a first class member of OpenJDK.
That means we will switch from RISC-V port project-specific repo to JDK main-line for our future development.
At the same time, we should stop using RISC-V project-specific entries for the Affected and Fix Version fields when creating new JBS issues.
Thank you to everyone who helped or contributed this project!

- Felix