Cross compiling hsdis for RISC-V

Ludovic Henry ludovic at rivosinc.com
Wed Oct 12 11:28:10 UTC 2022

Great! It's still using the same binutils src folder to build multiple
architectures, meaning there will be a conflict when cross-compiling and/or
native-compiling. The change I propose also integrates using the folder
`build/<target>/binutils` as the build folder for binutils, so that the
binutils source tree stays clean and can be used for multiple targets.

Whenever I can submit a bug in JBS (or if anyone feels like doing it and
send me the link), I'll submit these changes as well.

Thanks,
Ludovic