Request for review: 7064927: retransformClasses() does not pass in LocalVariableTable of a method

Paul Hohensee paul.hohensee at oracle.com
Tue Dec 20 14:09:44 PST 2011

Looks good, except that the LocalVariableTable attribute comments in
write_code_attribute() and write_local_variable_table_attribute() don't
match.  The comment in the latter says "LineNumberTable" instead
of "LocalVariableTable" and the descriptor is for the line number table
rather than the local variable table.  The comment in the former is missing
"local_variable_table[local_variable_table_length];"

Paul