Patch to fix build breakage with GCC 4.7

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Mon Jan 30 16:57:18 PST 2012

Hi Deepak,

The primary change here is a build change so I've cc'ed build-dev.

The majority of the changes are to JVMTI demo files hence I've cc'd
serviceability-dev.

I think JDK8-dev doesn't need to be included now so I've bcc'd it.

While gcc compilation on sparc is rare I'm not sure that simply deleting
the sparc-only option unconditionally is the right thing to do.

David