RFR: 8003348: SA can not read core file on OS X

Yumin Qi yumin.qi at oracle.com
Sat Mar 2 23:57:22 PST 2013

Hi, all

    Please review at the new changes. Include
    1) use unique_thread_id (which is a 64 bit integer on Macosx) to
identify thread. Add a function in BsdDebuggerLocal to call the newly
added function BsdThread.getUniqueThreadId to get this id. Meanwhile,
move the code of forming threadList in native part to
BsdDebuggerLocal.java since the thread ids of all java threads can be
obtained from Threads and coding is much easier and clear.

     2) To have better performance, get all java thread ids, stack infos
(stack begin, stack end) into one array of long which is decoded in
native code and used to set thread ids. This save much more time first
time to fill java thread ids.

     3) remove DarwinVtblAccess.java which added in last version , its
functionality moved to BsdVtblAccess.java

    4) BugSpotAgent.java no long exists, remove the changes.

     5) remove unsupported platform defs.

      http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~minqi/8003348/

Thanks
Yumin