RFR 8037082: java/lang/instrument/NativeMethodPrefixAgent.java failing

Staffan Larsen staffan.larsen at oracle.com
Mon Aug 25 18:37:24 UTC 2014

Thanks for taking on this one!

The code looks good. Just two small things below.

Have you tested with -Xverify:all, just to see if there are any byte code problems?

Could fix the auto-naming of the params in this code?
 131             @Override
 132             public void visit(int i, int i1, String className, String string1, String string2, String[] strings) {
 133                 this.className = className;
 134                 super.visit(i, i1, className, string1, string2, strings);
 135             }

nit: let’s ClassWriter to deal -> let ClassWriter deal
163                         mv.visitMaxs(1, 1); // dummy call; let's ClassWriter to deal with this

Thanks,
/Staffan