JDK-8031753 : Review request

Jaroslav Bachorik jaroslav.bachorik at oracle.com
Wed Jan 27 10:17:20 UTC 2016

Hi Harsha,

On 27.1.2016 11:09, Harsha Wardhana B wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> For the below fix, I have made appropriate javadoc changes and uploaded
> new webrev at below location.
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~hb/8031753/webrev.00/
> <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ehb/8031753/webrev.00/>
>
> Please review and let me know your comments.

I'm a bit uneasy by introducing rather involved logic into supposedly
simple value holder type JMXServiceURL. On the other hand, there already
are some pieces of non-trivial code to deduce defaults there so we might
just continue on this path.

Here are some nits:

src/java.management/share/classes/javax/management/remote/JMXServiceURL.java
L309-319: Indentation seem to be corrupted here
L365-366: The opening curly bracket should be on the same line

Missing reg test.

Cheers,

-JB-