RFR(S, TESTONLY): JDK-8148315 Create a basic reproducer for JDI issues

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Wed Jan 27 14:29:15 UTC 2016

As an alternative to a specific child application would it be possible /
reasonable to use jshell
as the child?  Or use the jshell API to manage the child?

Then you can feed it any java expressions/functions that are interesting
and get back any data needed.

$.02, Roger