RFR: JDK-8151709: jhsdb should show help message in SALauncher.

Yasumasa Suenaga yasuenag at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:26:40 UTC 2016

Hi all,

jhsdb shows error message in each tool implemantation as below:
--------------
$ jhsdb jstack -aaa
Usage: jstack [option] <pid>
                (to connect to a live java process)
   or jstack [option] <executable> <core>
                (to connect to a core file)
   or jstack [option] [server_id@]<remote server IP or hostname>
                (to connect to a remote debug server)

where option must be one of:
    -l  to print java.util.concurrent locks
    -m  to print both java and native frames (mixed mode)
    -h | -help  to print this help message
--------------

If we run SA tool via jhsdb, we should get help message of SALauncher as below:
--------------
$ jhsdb jstack -aaa
    --locks     to print java.util.concurrent locks
    --mixed     to print both java and native frames (mixed mode)
    --exe       executable image name
    --core      path to coredump
    --pid       pid of process to attach

I uploaded webrev. Could you review it?