RFR (XL) 8211801: Remove the NSK_CPP_STUB macros from vmTestbase for jvmti/scenarios/[A-E]

JC Beyler jcbeyler at google.com
Fri Oct 5 23:50:05 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I continued the NSK_CPP_STUB removal with this next webrev.

My apologies, this one is big for 50 files; I can further cut it up if we
prefer. It is straight-forward though, since it is just doing the same
NSK_CPP_STUB removal.

Without further ado:
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcbeyler/8211801/webrev.00/

This does another 50 file batch. I did the same for
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8211782 so the scripts can be
found there (and added a comment in this bug to link to that).

I've tested the modified changes on my machine, all modified tests pass.

Let me know what you think,
Jc