RFR: JDK-8206330: Revisit com/sun/jdi/RedefineCrossEvent.java

serguei.spitsyn at oracle.com serguei.spitsyn at oracle.com
Wed Oct 17 23:26:52 UTC 2018

Hi Gary,

With the suggest tweaks below the fix looks good to me (modulo
suggestions from Alex in the following message).
I'm Okay with any approach related to the problem list.
It looks wrong to keep the test problem listed with the same bug id.
If we want to keep it then the bug id needs to be replaced with 8180804.

Thanks,
Serguei