RFR(S) 8215113: Sampling interval not always correct

Hohensee, Paul hohensee at amazon.com
Sat Jan 12 01:07:21 UTC 2019

Nits:

memAllocator.cpp:

Copyright line should read

* Copyright (c) 2018, 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

The comment

// Tell tlab to forget the bytes_since if we passed it to the heap sampler.

would be clearer if it read

// Tell tlab to forget bytes_since_last if we passed it to the heap sampler.

Same copyright line comment for HeapMonitor.java, HeapMonitorArrayAllSampledTest.java and HeapMonitorStatArrayCorrectnessTest.java as for memAllocator.cpp.
Otherwise lgtm, no need for another webrev on my account.

Thanks,

Paul