RFR: 8220682: Heap dumping and inspection fails with JDK-8214712

Claes Redestad claes.redestad at oracle.com
Fri Mar 15 16:26:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

I ran into a few additional test issues, one exposing a crash in jmap
-histo:live in a test that seems to have been problem listed when I
ran tests earlier.

Also filtering out archived-but-not-yet-loaded classes in
KlassInfoBucket::lookup makes tests exercising jmap etc work as intended
in the presence of archived classes:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~redestad/8220682/open.01/

Testing: tier1-3 with 8214712 ongoing

/Claes